Oracle Paper Recycling, a subdivision of Oracle Paper Group Inc, specializes in developing new and innovative recycling programs and strategies for paper mills, converters, and manufacturers. As environmental consultants, we assist these companies in discovering new uses and solutions for their non-recyclable waste with the ultimate goal of eliminating land-fill.
Oracle Paper Recycling is a recycler of both traditional and non-traditional papers and plastics. We are a major processor of pressure sensitive labels and silicone coated release liner waste and roll stock. We offer competitive pricing making us the ideal one-stop shop for your recycling needs. Each program is custom tailored to maximize both savings and environmental protection.
Some of the services we can provide include:
- Handling, White Labeling and Sales of off-specification and second quality roll stock.
- Sorts and bales variety of different material ranging from office papers to corrugated board.
- Ability to process silicone release liners and pressure-sensitive waste
- Accepts mill broke, butt rolls, jumbo rolls, and obsolete stock
- Arranges to have material picked up from many geographical locations
- Brokers secondary fiber
- Reclamation, reprocessing and recycling of cores for re-use and disposal.
Oracle Paper Recycling has been widely successful in producing results and is currently responsible for reducing over 20,000 tons of waste annually from entering land-fills. Contact Oracle Paper Recycling today to find out how we can help your company save the environment, as well as reducing your waste handling costs